Vote on the bylaws
- Voted, passed, bylaws accepted.
- Add quorum (odd #,less than full #, X amount of board members to vote.)
- Remove “members at large.”
Discuss what our next steps need to be for the association
- Donna filing for AZ corp commission
- Change name to Acupuncturists United of AZ
- Website – membership section to publish meeting notes etc..
- Stephanie will reach out to YM, Lloyd and other that have an issue with past progress of Association to update.
- Need Regional Rep for Southern AZ. (Stephanie is currently both Secretary and Regional.)
Direction of the Association
- Donna to FILE – w/ closure of AZAMAA
- Scope of Practice Goal
Committees (types) to Form
- Scope of Practice
- Events + CEU’s
- Email blast w/ announcement w/ new name
- Get together to design logo etc for the website
Meetings (scheduled dates and locations)
- Board = Google hangout quarterly + annual conference
- Next meeting in MARCH of 2018
- Members (meet & greet/discuss issues)
- Social Events
Vote on Saja Lynn as the Representative for Central Arizona
Dr Mikio Sankey for a 2-day CEU course in Esoteric Acupuncture.
- For 2 Day course
- 15 CEU’s
- Approx $5000 total
- $1000 Airfare
- Hotel etc..
- Consider for 2019